Welcome to this November edition of the Matrix eNews where you will find the latest insights on all things Matrix! This eNews edition features a recent case study on how Monarch fits into the daily life of an AE, the latest Beet.TV interview with Comcast's Ryan Dunn, a call for Q4 Superhero Sales Success submissions, upcoming Open Learning Sessions, and of course, all the latest updates on the 2022 in-person Media Ad Sales Summit!
You'll want to make sure you stay tuned for this eNews edition, so wrap up warm and read on!
In the News
Monarch Viewpoints | Transitioning to the Monarch Platform
Matrix’s own Sandy Gardner met up with Michael Spiesman, VP of Sales and Marketing for Allen Media Broadcasting and Heartland Media Group, and two Account Executives (AE’s) from WLFI, Lafayette Indiana, Thomas Steiner and Ron Schuessler, to chat about Matrix’s media-specific CRM and Sales Intelligence ad-sales platform, Monarch, how it fits into the daily life of an AE and the benefits that come from using the platform.
Sandy and Michael had the pleasure of chatting with Tom and Ron because these two AE's are good friends who bring a lot of laughs to the conversation, but these two friends also show opposite sides of the technology adoption spectrum! With one openly embracing Monarch when WLFI implemented the platform, to the other wanting nothing to do with it. You will be smiling ear to ear watching the banter throughout this Monarch Viewpoints, video case study interview as the discussion covers the road it took for both AEs to fully trust Monarch.
Beet.TV Interview Series Continued: A Marketplace Transformed: The TV Ad Industry Powered by Automation
Matrix’s partnership with Beet.TV to sponsor the very timely and insightful leadership series "A Marketplace Transformed: The TV Ad Industry Powered by Automation" is continuing to bring insightful viewpoints from industry leaders. Check out the latest interview with Comcast's Ricard Nunn here and stay current on all Matrix Beet.TV series interviews by subscribing here.
Only One Month Left to Submit for Your Chance to Win
You could be the Q4 Matrix Sales Superhero!
Discover More with Monarch
November/December Open Learning Sessions
- CRM - Managers and AE's – November 30th @ 2:00PM EST
- Deals - Managers and AE's – December 2nd @ 2:00PM EST
- Reports - Managers and AE's – December 7th @ 2:00PM EST
- Tagging & List Builder - Manager's and AE's – December 9th @ 2:00PM EST
- Monarch in Your Workday - Managers – December 14th @ 2:00PM EST
- Monarch in Your Workday - AE's – December 16th @ 2:00PM EST
- Account List Management - Managers – January 4th @ 2:00PM EST
- Account List Management - AE's – January 6th @ 2:00PM EST
- CRM - Managers and AE's – January 11th @ 2:00PM EST
- Budgets - Managers and Applicable AE's – January 12th @ 2:00PM EST
- Deals - Managers and AE's – January 13th @ 2:00PM EST
- Tagging & List Builder - Managers and AE's – January 20th @ 2:00PM EST
- Monarch in Your Work Day - Managers – January 25th @ 2:00PM EST
- Monarch in Your Work Day - AE's – January 27th @ 2:00PM EST
If you're a Premium user, we've got you covered too! Check out our available on-demand learning sessions HERE that cover an array of topics from list building and CRM, to reporting, forecasting, and more!
Revolutionizing Media Ad Sales at the 2022 Summit!
Join us in Miami Beach...
The 2022 Media Ad Sales Summit is vastly approaching! In less than two months, industry leaders from across the country will be gathered together in Miami Beach, FL, to progress and advance the future of media ad sales. Do you want to be a part of this unique, one-of-a-kind event? There's still time to reserve your spot! Learn more about the Summit, including the full schedule and safety protocols here, and register here!
Make sure to check out our latest Speaker Spotlight blogs to get a sneak peak of which industry leaders will be attending the 2022 Summit!
- Al Lustgarten, SVP of Hearst
- Melanie Webb, Vice President of Sales Operations at TEGNA
- Joe Lampert, Senior Program Manager at CNOmniMedia
- Fraser Woollard, SVP of Business Development at Mediaocean
Until next time, Happy Selling!