Welcome to your October Matrix eNews! Halloween may be just days away, but there are certainly no tricks when it comes to all the exciting things that we have to share with you -- only treats! Dive in now to read the latest article on leveraging automation to improve the ad sales process, watch the Q3 CEO video update, read the winning submission from our Q3 Sales Success Superhero, discover Monarch’s newest feature, and find the latest 2022 Media Ad Sales Summit updates.
This is an eNews edition you will really want to sink your teeth into, so keep on reading and enjoy!
In the News
How Automation Improves the Ad Sales Process
Sponsored content from Matrix as published on NextTV.com: Many participants in the broadcast advertising market have recognized that there are several opportunities to make improvements to the process of buying and selling ad placements. Some of these deal with growing the pie to more effectively compete against the behemoths of digital advertising. But even without radical change, there are ways to improve the current methods used for executing transactions. First and foremost is the need to increase the level of automation...
Q3 CEO Video Update
In our Q3 2021 CEO video update, Matrix CEO, Mark Gorman, shares the latest industry updates and Matrix's role in helping advance the future of media ad sales. Mark discusses television buying (net and global), dynamic ad insertion, how television is going to move and evolve, and the upcoming Media Ad Sales Summit taking place this January 2022.
Discover More with Monarch
November/December Open Learning Sessions
- Reports – Managers & AE’s – November 2nd @ 2:00PM EST
- Tagging & List Builder – Managers & AE’s –November 4th @ 2:00PM EST
- Monarch in Your Workday – Managers–November 9th @ 2:00PM EST
- Monarch in your Workday – AE’s– November 11th @ 2:00PM EST
- Account List Management - Managers– November 16th @ 2:00PM EST
- Account List Management - AE's – November 18th @ 2:00PM EST
- CRM - Managers and AE's – November 30th @ 2:00PM EST
- Deals - Managers and AE's – December 2nd @ 2:00PM EST
- Reports - Managers and AE's – December 7th @ 2:00PM EST
- Tagging & List Builder - Manager's and AE's – December 9th @ 2:00PM EST
- Monarch in Your Workday - Managers – December 14th @ 2:00PM EST
- Monarch in Your Workday - AE's – December 16th @ 2:00PM EST
If you're a Premium user, we've got you covered too! Check out our available on-demand learning sessions HERE that cover an array of topics from list building and CRM, to reporting, forecasting, and more!
Developing Strategy and Gaining Trust with Monarch's Deals and Notes Functions
Our Q3 Matrix Sales Superhero provided a new business the engagement they needed through a successful one-time promotion, which then resulted in a longer term advertising commitment!
For more information and a brief walk-through of this new feature, watch the introduction video here.
Our Media Ad Sales Summit is returning to an in-person event in Miami Beach, Florida from January 19-21, 2022, and we want you to join us! Read the latest Summit press release here and check out important event updates below:
The Summit will kick off with a welcome reception on Wednesday January 19, 2022 at 5PM, welcoming all guests and providing an opportunity to network prior to 1+ days of thought provoking content. The agenda-at-a-glance for Thursday and Friday (Jan 20th and 21st) is as follows:
- Data-Enabled Linear & Cross-Platform Sales
- Ad Sales Automation & AI
- Programmatic Ad Sales
- Addressable Advertising
- FAST, OTT, CTV & AVOD
- Local TV Advertising In A Digital World
- Dynamic Pricing
- ATSC 3.0/Nextgen TV Advertising
Check out the full agenda here.
A block of rooms featuring a discounted room rate is being held at the Nobu Hotel until December 24th for Summit guests. Rooms not reserved by this date will be released, so register soon to reserve your spot at the conference and claim a room before they are gone! You won't want to miss this one of a kind networking event. Register now here!
Until next time, Happy Selling!