Matrix’s own Sandy Gardner met up with Michael Spiesman, VP of Sales and Marketing for Allen Media Broadcasting and Heartland Media Group, and two Account Executives (AE’s) from WLFI, Lafayette Indiana, Thomas Steiner and Ron Schuessler, to chat about Matrix’s media-specific CRM and Sales Intelligence ad-sales platform, Monarch, how it fits into the daily life of an AE and the benefits that come from using the platform.Sandy and Michael had the pleasure of chatting with Tom and Ron because these two AE's are good friends who bring a lot of laughs to the conversation, but these two friends also show opposite sides of the technology adoption spectrum! With one openly embracing Monarch when WLFI implemented the platform, to the other wanting nothing to do with it. You will be smiling ear to ear watching the banter throughout this Monarch Viewpoints, video case study interview as the discussion covers the road it took for both AEs to fully trust Monarch. Each AE discusses the impact of the following points such as:
- The processes followed when managing their book of business prior to Matrix Monarch
- Challenges in those processes that Monarch resolved
- How Monarch has helped increase productivity
- The correlation between Monarch and increased revenue
- Useful tools and features of the platform
- Direct advice for AE’s going though the transition to Matrix Monarch
- …. And more!
Hear about the impact of Monarch, direct from those who are in the trenches with it every day! Watch the full interview below and be sure to reach out here if you’d like to receive more information on how you can implement Monarch within your own organization!