If you haven't heard yet, the date has been set for the 3rd Annual Media Ad Sales Summit, January 23-25, 2019 at the Nobu Hotel at Eden Roc in Miami Beach, FL. This beautiful venue, on the ocean, will serve as an ideal destination for some to escape the winter weather and for all a forum where together we as media, advertising, and technology executives can write the rules for advancing the future of media ad sales.
What are the hot topics, we will be discussing?
- Convergence of linear and non-linear: In a omnichannel environment, how do TV/Radio converge with digital/audio when it comes to common currencies, metrics and above all transparency of data?
- Leaning in on TV Data: What are the data sources available, where should you be looking for your target audience to buy/sell and what data should be collected?
- Programmatic meets local: How is programmatic impacting local advertising and what is the rep perspective?
- Automating the Ad Buy (buy/sell side panel discussion): In order to make the buying and selling of ads faster and more efficient, we need to shorten the process and steps.
- Interoperability: How can you leverage AdTech to gain a true picture into your advertising business, i.e. connecting disparate data sources for real-time visibility and accessibility. How can this data be used to better budget, buy/sell, forecast, and more.
Reminder! Our Super Early Bird rate of $499 ends next Wednesday, August 1, 2018. Register here. Registration includes two days of impactful sessions, access to industry leaders, networking with peers, and breakfast and lunch both days, as well as welcome and cocktail receptions happening on the spa terrace overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Here are just a few of the hotel pics to give you a taste!
If you would like to be kept up-to-date on all Media Ad Sales Summit updates, you can subscribe here.