It’s a given that the emergence of new revenue streams has brought to surface the need to apply a consultative sales approach when it comes to media ad sales.
So how does today’s media seller manage to stay ahead, even current, on their offerings, identifying new opportunities, accessing real-time inventory availability, tracking activities, delivering outcomes, and measuring campaign success?
While revenue management systems are key to managing sales, it's the revenue management systems designed specifically for media companies that provide the multi-dimensional functionality and advanced capabilities for today’s media seller to sell more effectively in the ever-changing media marketplace. Empowering your team to sell smarter, faster, and more efficiently – our Monarch platform is a media-specific revenue management system that delivers the necessary visibility and access to real-time, aggregated data and insights, to be effective in helping your team magnify pitch to pay.
Here are 10 benefits you can gain when using our media specific revenue management platform, Monarch:
- Streamlined customer data management: Monarch aggregates and normalizes all 1st and 3rd party data throughout the enterprise, providing one central repository for information - making it easy to store, access, and analyze, while reducing data redundancies.
- Increased sales: With better insights into customer data, media sellers can craft more targeted campaigns, leading to increased sales.
- Improved customer experience: By providing better visibility into customer data, users are able to respond to customer inquiries more quickly and accurately, resulting in improved customer satisfaction.
- Enhanced collaboration: Utilizing a central repository for data, organizations can facilitate better collaboration between departments, resulting in improved customer service and increased sales.
- Reduced costs: By automating many manual processes, Monarch helps reduce operational costs, allowing organizations to focus their resources on more strategic initiatives, such as increasing revenue.
- Proactive alert notifications: Leverage system reports to send push notifications that alert you to possible account churn, accounts not spending, cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and so much more.
- Mobile: Users can access Monarch from their mobile device 24/7, anywhere at any time, to take action while out on the road or working remotely.
- Customizable dashboard: The ability to customize your views with pertinent data insights, empowers you to not only work the way you want, but stay current on operations.
- Interoperable: Monarch’s robust interoperability enables seamless integration into other back-office systems, such as Proposal Management Systems, Order Management Systems (OMS), or Traffic and Billing Systems.
- Success Manager: A dedicated success manager ensures you are optimizing Monarch to its fullest potential. This is something we find very important because we recognize that companies who are committed to the proper adoption of technology may achieve up to a 400%+ higher return on their tech investment.